Skip to main content

DESTROYING ANCESTRAL WORKING FORCES

DESTROYING ANCESTRAL WORKING FORCES (part 1): 
TEXT: ISAIAH 60:2            
 © copyright, BelovedOluyemi Stephen July 21, 2012


PRAYER FOCUS 1: YESTERDAY, A DREAM
• The foundation of future is always laid in the yesterday of man. So whatever you do today will speak tomorrow be it good or bad.
• Yesterday of man was a period when you are loaded with unidentified virtues, when you are noted for your rising star and zeal, your tender wisdom revealing your future excellence if permitted. So, it is a besetting time, when the star hunters join forces with man’s life journey.
• It is a time when you nurse an urge for fulfillment
• The yesterday of man set stage for his today’s glory
• By this subheading I mean that how you spend your past could be the foundation on which your present predicament was laid
• Your yesterday determines your today’s uprising or downtrodden and this somehow affects your shinning. So, it is time to research and engage in what I call inquiry payer of deliverance.


PRAYER FOCUS 2: TODAY- A REALIZATION
• Today is your pay day. A time to dance to tunes of yesterday’s music (such as, abortion, ritual, idolatry, covenant, witchcraft manipulation, miss-chosen e.t.c)
• A time to live out your yester dreams.
• A time to possess the certificate of approval for how your future will be.
Ask yourself
1. Are you fulfilled? Fulfilling?
2. Are you paying for goods you do not buy?
3. Are mine battling with what I did not ask for in my life?
4. How far can I go taking side with men of substance in my today?
5. What about your God given gifts to prosper with?
• You are the determinant of your destiny. You determine your level either to go far or to lie low. The ball is in your net.
• This is why you need to fight with the ancestral powers of your lineage, the family evil record keeper, aged wickedness, and pharaohs of your family saying no to your success.
• It is my sincere prayer that the God of Elijah will fight for you today. May the deliverance fire fall upon your life even as we take destiny freeing prayers points in this post. Wait a minute.


PRAYER FOCUS 3: TOMORROW- A TIME TO SHINE IN GLORY
• Will you be there?
• It is a time to reign upon your throne with God
• If you die under demonic oppression today, I doubt it if you will make it to God’s kingdom.
• You need to cry out to God today.
• Read Jer. 17:12
You actually need to decide for Jesus now. Let go yourself will and let God. He will make you a better today and cure your sick tomorrow.
Care for the eBook that deals with this topic comprehensively? Get it Here Now 



PRAYERS OF DELIVERANCE.
1. BLOOD OF JESUS visit my foundation now in the name of JESUS
2. Holy Spirit fire visit my yesterday, you have a work to do there now in Jesus’ name
3. Evil power from my place of birth, why are you affecting my today, I drag you to court of God, you are judged, release my life now and die.
4. Any evil thing that I have done in the past which is now drawing frustration upon my life, blood of JESUS, cancel it now in JESUS’ name
5. Yester altars on which my blessing, rest of mind and success in marriage, job and ministry have been mortgaged, hear the word of the lord, my marriage, job, ministry, success, blessing and all that pertain to me have been ransomed by the blood of Jesus. Therefore, release me today and break by thunder fire in the name of Jesus.
6. My life come out of the net of the yester condemnation in the name of Jesus
7. I release my head from the pitch of witchcraft, my head is not your ball, so I refuse to be tossed to and fro in the name of Jesus
8. Any ancestral slave cage, holding my life in subjection to generational misfortunes, break to pieces by thunder
9. Wicked spell and incantation of the aged strong-man from our lineage bounding on our generation, my life is out of your chains reaction, come off my head and die now in Jesus name
10. Every evil power releasing evils into my life from the graveyard of a dead family strong-man of my father’s house, I command you to return to the grave and cease to exist in Jesus name
11. Poison of wickedness deposited in my today from my past die by the blood of Jesus
12. Any evil power bringing the consequences of sins of my father’s house or in-laws house upon my life, I curse you, die in Jesus name
13. Siege of yester errors challenging my successes today, be scattered in the name of Jesus
14. Siege of yester errors vomiting frustration into my marriage, I hold the blood of Jesus against you in the name of Jesus
15. Power of excellence, fall upon me now
16. Power to make success; fall upon me in Jesus name.
17. Any evil power challenging my today in spirit court, die by fire
18. Satanic legal practitioner assigned to my case in the coven, I sentence you to life imprisonment in the bottom of hell fire in the name of Jesus.
19. Power preventing early riser to wealth in my family, I free my life from you in the name of Jesus
20. Evil Keys the enemy is using to open the door of my life for frustration, sicknesses or hosts of problems at will, (now shout this more fiercely than any prayer you have ever prayed in your entire life. say) Holy Ghost Fire (shout it 3 times and turn the rest to a chorus prayer, clap your hands as you take it) withdraw them, swallow them, consume them, destroy them…
21. Evil ancestral chains of poverty tied to my waist, pulling me down from my seat of honor, (shout this with a raging annoyance) break, break, I say break away by thunder fire in the name of Jesus.
Now sing these songs;
• Holy ghost has come in its power x2, power to deliver, power to save, power to deliver, power to set me free, holy ghost arrive o in its power.
• Lead: Fire possess me x3, All: possess me. Lead: Holy Ghost fire All: possess me. Lead: Anointing of healing. All: possess me. …
• Come by fire o, come by thunder, x2) Baba, Fight my battle today (or fight my battle for me)
22. (Now Strike your stomach seven times and shout like this) stubborn problem in my life, why are you here, jump out in the name of Jesus
23. Seed of darkness in my body, die
24. Spirit wealth bank; vomit my wealth in the name of Jesus.
25. Antichrist spirit in me, jump into the sea of acid in Jesus name
26. Any power that has vowed to take me to hell at all costs, I nailed you to the cross of Jesus, release my life now and die in name of Jesus.
27. I will get to my throne, and I reign with Christ in Glory in Jesus Name
28. Begin to prophecy on your life. Say all good things about your life. It is well
29. Sing seven worship songs to God.
30. Take cover in the blood of Jesus. Plead it on your spouse and children/ parents


NOTE: Expect a turnaround within 3 days, if you pray with sincerity in your heart, with all your zeal, your strength and your faith in God – that answer prayers by fire.

Please share your testimonies with me:
• To share your testimony e-mail: oluyemistef@gmail.com
• To order for Christian books written by Oluyemi Stephen Beloved, or to view the catalogue, to reprint or to publish in other language contact us now on folukolu@gmail.com
• You can call, WhatsApp or send SMS to +2348067031214.


Check this blog every two weeks for fresh topic www.jesusdome.blogspot.com
Join this Missionary team to save the world. You too can work for God.
RESCUE THE PERISHING.
READ ‘N’ RUN

By Oluyemi Stephen Beloved
The Mission Director,
CHRIST ADVANCING MISSION TEAM
aka JESUS RESURRECTION POWER DOME
P.O.BOX 221, Redemption Camp, Mowe, Ogun State, Nigeria
Buy The full Book here


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO OVERCOME WET DREAMS?

Spiritual husband, Marine wives, queen of coast and marine dogs are sources of wet dreams.  Get a copy of the book here © Evangelist Oluyemi Stephen Beloved, June 2018. Firstly, I like you to know that it happened  to me also over 25 years ago. I was a Christian and a minister at the time. I had no affinity or union with opposite sex whatsoever as at then. As a matter of fact, I was raped in my dream, so funny but it's not. It gave me  hell. Imagine fasting for 7 days against dream defilement and on the last day of dry fasting you still had the dream of defilement and woke up to see your pants all soak. I mean its suicidal. But I later find a solution through a counselor and a verse. I kept searching for a solution, all great deliverance minister that are elderly that I consulted were either suffering from the same or too proud to admit it. I will not stop. A prophet told me that it is normal, it happened to everyone. He said I should not worry. Really? But I walked away

DOGS ATTACKS & BITE IN DREAMS: ANOTHER BAD OMEN

If you've seen yourself bitten in the dreams by dogs then this write up is for you. dog attacks in the dream bad omen  © Oluyemi Stephen Beloved, 2017.  https://www.amazon.com/author/oluyemibeloved. Text: Philippians 3:2 “Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.” Marine dogs are familiar or water-witch animals that operate in the dreams of their victims. They are usually aggressive and fierce. Marine or water world is full of departments and various demonic animals such as leviathan, marine dogs, marine birds, marine snakes etc with each performing all sorts of evil works.    WHAT MARINE DOGS DO?  1. BODYGUARD : Spirit Husband do appoint this marine animal to watch over their spirit wives/boyfriends. If you know a person suffering from the grip of spirit husband/ wife, if the power lording over them is a strong one, be sure that dogs will be attached to them. The only way to know is by analysing your dreams and self-control. See Psalms

The Glory and The Power His Death Bought for us

  Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Today, I want to talk to you about the glory and power that Jesus gives to every Christian. As believers, we have been given a great privilege to be called children of God and to share in the inheritance of Christ. And with this privilege comes great responsibility to live our lives in a way that brings glory to God. In Ephesians 1:18-19, the Apostle Paul prayed for the Ephesian church, saying, "I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people, and his incomparably great power for us who believe." This passage reminds us that God has called us to a great hope and that we have been given access to his power through our faith in Christ. Furthermore, in 2 Corinthians 4:7, Paul says, "But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us." This verse re