Skip to main content

Destiny Enlightenment

Destiny feeds on enlightenment. The level of your acquired revealed word of God determines your height of success. Life is full of pitfalls of failures for the fools and he that made himself a fool. Likewise, life is a stepping stone to success only to the wise or those tat make themselves wise.
Jesus said you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free. Faith comes by hearing. Apostle Paul clarified it when he said, that faith is a product of hearing (which include, obeying and doing what you hear) only the word of God.

Destiny they say, its the direction that your life is going.


Destiny is the direction your life is following.

There are invisible powers contending daily with your destiny. Do you know why?
  1. This world is a field of competition. 
  2. Easy force, both seen and the unseen, want to hold your life in their custody and remote you at will.
  3. If you are dense/fool, people shall lord your life.
  4. The kingdom of God itself is to be taking by force and it is only the violent that can take it.
  5. The primary target of attack is your Head. You can see that everything has to do with your head. A capture head is a captured life. The battle that confuses your head or right thinking will confuse your destiny. A confused destiny will drive you to an obscure/ dark destination. Should you find yourself in a dark destination, then you are in hell.
A bewitched destiny lying waste in dark kingdom

I got  some mysteries from the Lord for you. Should you believe it, you will surely experience deliverance, salvation, healing, blessings etc. Listen to God today and be free. Kindly follow me on my Facebook page, on blogger and on Google community

Pray Your Destiny Out 

  • Dear Lord, I thank you for given your life to open the life gate that I may go in. Thank you for loosing the chains of darkness from my life.
  • I humbly confess my wrong doings and the secret sins that i have done. Forgive me Lord.
  • Blood of Jesus heal my bleeding destiny now in Jesus name.
  • Loads of immoral thoughts in my head, scatter by fire.
  • The Touch of the wicked powers on my head  that have perforated my brain, blood of Jesus wash them off my life and rectify the injuries in my brain in the name of Jesus.
  • That evil hand/power pressing down my head, catch fire and be lifted in the name of Jesus.
  • The raiders at the gate of my destiny, why are you hunting my destiny stars, release me now and die in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • Evil projection in my brain die in Jesus name.
  • Where is my original, manifest greater glory in the name of Jesus.
  • My hidden self, show forth now in Jesus name.
  • Anointed ideas well up in me, flood my mind and illuminate my brain in the name of Jesus
    Release your hidden self. You are divinely programmed.
    I recommend my prayer books on DEALING WITH NIGHT RAIDERS and DELIVERANCE ANATOMY for your D-I-Y prayer bullets to liberate your head/destiny.
Remember, you are divinely programmed to be something more glorious than what it is now. Your destiny database had been alter by:
  1. accident - circumstances beyond your control e.g Birth, place of birth, family background and status.
  2. westernization- forceful fields of study which negate your to be nature buried deep inside your hidden self.
  3. Poverty: A very powerful weapon that can stripe you of a glorious destiny and suck life out of your hidden self i.e. "Your to be".
  4. Environmental pressure: the influence of friends, uncles, guardians, school mates, teachers, religious leaders etc. are daily leaving bad or good impression on the ROM inside our brain.
  5. Media houses and social links - these also are daily sucking glorious content out of your divine ROM. 
Buy your prayer books directly from me here
Read and Run.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO OVERCOME WET DREAMS?

Spiritual husband, Marine wives, queen of coast and marine dogs are sources of wet dreams.  Get a copy of the book here © Evangelist Oluyemi Stephen Beloved, June 2018. Firstly, I like you to know that it happened  to me also over 25 years ago. I was a Christian and a minister at the time. I had no affinity or union with opposite sex whatsoever as at then. As a matter of fact, I was raped in my dream, so funny but it's not. It gave me  hell. Imagine fasting for 7 days against dream defilement and on the last day of dry fasting you still had the dream of defilement and woke up to see your pants all soak. I mean its suicidal. But I later find a solution through a counselor and a verse. I kept searching for a solution, all great deliverance minister that are elderly that I consulted were either suffering from the same or too proud to admit it. I will not stop. A prophet told me that it is normal, it happened to everyone. He said I should not worry. Really? But I walked away

DOGS ATTACKS & BITE IN DREAMS: ANOTHER BAD OMEN

If you've seen yourself bitten in the dreams by dogs then this write up is for you. dog attacks in the dream bad omen  © Oluyemi Stephen Beloved, 2017.  https://www.amazon.com/author/oluyemibeloved. Text: Philippians 3:2 “Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.” Marine dogs are familiar or water-witch animals that operate in the dreams of their victims. They are usually aggressive and fierce. Marine or water world is full of departments and various demonic animals such as leviathan, marine dogs, marine birds, marine snakes etc with each performing all sorts of evil works.    WHAT MARINE DOGS DO?  1. BODYGUARD : Spirit Husband do appoint this marine animal to watch over their spirit wives/boyfriends. If you know a person suffering from the grip of spirit husband/ wife, if the power lording over them is a strong one, be sure that dogs will be attached to them. The only way to know is by analysing your dreams and self-control. See Psalms

The Glory and The Power His Death Bought for us

  Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Today, I want to talk to you about the glory and power that Jesus gives to every Christian. As believers, we have been given a great privilege to be called children of God and to share in the inheritance of Christ. And with this privilege comes great responsibility to live our lives in a way that brings glory to God. In Ephesians 1:18-19, the Apostle Paul prayed for the Ephesian church, saying, "I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people, and his incomparably great power for us who believe." This passage reminds us that God has called us to a great hope and that we have been given access to his power through our faith in Christ. Furthermore, in 2 Corinthians 4:7, Paul says, "But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us." This verse re