Skip to main content

Ten Keys that witches are using to hack Destiny Doors

 

Deliver and Protect yourself from witchcraft, voodoo and all manner of spiritual attacks. The understanding of this 10 keys will make you free.

This is a prayer book. The author teaches about the fact behind the figures and the mysteries behind the supernatural occurrences in our daily lives. The book teaches faith and fact in a logical but simple way from the eyes of the Bible. It is needed to propel self to pray more and to conduct self or church deliverance. It was written with life experiences of the author and the testimonies of his close allies.
================================================================
================================================================


These natural phenomenal are the common keys that the witches are using to unlock human destiny doors:

Key 1: The Born day crisis

Key 2: The Naming crisis

Key 3: Odd covenant

Key 4: Divine curse

Key 5: Human’s nature

Key 6: (a) Dream life. (b) Notable dreams

Key 7: Nocturnal cover

Key 8: (a). Enchantment/Spell

 (b). Curses that extinguishes destiny lamp

Key 9: Wrong choice/Misplacement of Identity

Key 10: Voices of the strangers

You need to understand each key and how they are used against humanity. This is why you need to pray. 

Before we pray

I counsel you to submit your life to Jesus today. Let Him be the Lord of your life. When this is so, strange gods cannot be assigned on you as your spirit-lord. Accepting Jesus into your life will deliver you from the control of ancient tongue. He will deliver you from the grip of those strange voices that are commanding calamity, disasters and affliction on your life.

The word of God shall set you free from all these ten keys that the enemy uses to open and to manipulate your destiny door.

Action: Close your eyes now and pray to Jesus to come into your life and save you from your sins. Confess your sins and believe in God.

SELECTED DESTINY CHANGING PRAYER BOMBS

Now that you have confessed your sins and had earned forgiveness through Jesus Christ: It is advisable to join a living church. Please contact me for counselling. Now look for a day to fast and pray using the following points.

1. Appreciate God. Say Lord I thank you for this mystery that was revealed to me today.

2. Blood of Jesus flow unto my source, visit my foundation and begin a might work now in Jesus name.

3. (Shout this loud and clear). Any power trading with my life, die.

4. Any evil power trading with my wealth and riches, die in Jesus name.

5. Any power manipulating my marriage glory, I arrow you to death in Jesus name.

6. Ancient powers at the gate of my father’s house who are killing my destiny, I command you to kill yourself.

7. Ancestral tongue dedicated to waste my destiny, die in Jesus name (pray this one zealously).

8. Every ancestral hands mortgaging my life, dry off in Jesus name.

9. Strange hands recreating my destiny dry now.

10. Wicked elders casting bewitching eyes on my star, be arrested by fire

11. Afflictions arising through my name or surname, die.

12. My name hear the word of God, you shall attract blessing and no more curse.

13. Inherited covenant in my life, which the enemy is using as a key to hack my life for problems, loose your grip over me by the blood of Jesus

14. Dear Jesus, arise in your power and set my life free from the bondage of odd covenant.

15. Dark powers sponsoring odd covenant in my life, die now

16. Every incision, printed marks or demonic tattoo on my flesh opening doors for disasters, affliction and demonic invasion, blood of Jesus remove them and arrest the power behind them in Jesus name.

17. Holy Ghost fire break my life from covenant ties.

18. Star pursuers my life is not for you scatter by fire in the name of Jesus

19. O God arise, snatch my life from the grip of darkness

20. Keys opening doors of affliction and crisis unto my life, catch fire now in the name of Jesus

21. I like you to stand up now like a soldier and use Gen. 1: 2. Let your voice roar like a lion now. say my life come out in the name of Jesus.

- Out of the bondage of darkness.

- Out of the curse of desolation.

- Out of empty life without form.

- Out of bitterness, failures, bareness etc.

22. Begin to seal your life with the blood of Jesus. Stamp your blessing, deliverance and safety with the blood of Jesus

23. Begin to thank God. Sing at least three worship songs to the only one who is able to say what he can do and do what he has spoken.

24. After all, go on prophesying new thing to your life.

Shalom!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO OVERCOME WET DREAMS?

Spiritual husband, Marine wives, queen of coast and marine dogs are sources of wet dreams.  Get a copy of the book here © Evangelist Oluyemi Stephen Beloved, June 2018. Firstly, I like you to know that it happened  to me also over 25 years ago. I was a Christian and a minister at the time. I had no affinity or union with opposite sex whatsoever as at then. As a matter of fact, I was raped in my dream, so funny but it's not. It gave me  hell. Imagine fasting for 7 days against dream defilement and on the last day of dry fasting you still had the dream of defilement and woke up to see your pants all soak. I mean its suicidal. But I later find a solution through a counselor and a verse. I kept searching for a solution, all great deliverance minister that are elderly that I consulted were either suffering from the same or too proud to admit it. I will not stop. A prophet told me that it is normal, it happened to everyone. He said I should not worry. Really? But I walked away

DOGS ATTACKS & BITE IN DREAMS: ANOTHER BAD OMEN

If you've seen yourself bitten in the dreams by dogs then this write up is for you. dog attacks in the dream bad omen  © Oluyemi Stephen Beloved, 2017.  https://www.amazon.com/author/oluyemibeloved. Text: Philippians 3:2 “Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.” Marine dogs are familiar or water-witch animals that operate in the dreams of their victims. They are usually aggressive and fierce. Marine or water world is full of departments and various demonic animals such as leviathan, marine dogs, marine birds, marine snakes etc with each performing all sorts of evil works.    WHAT MARINE DOGS DO?  1. BODYGUARD : Spirit Husband do appoint this marine animal to watch over their spirit wives/boyfriends. If you know a person suffering from the grip of spirit husband/ wife, if the power lording over them is a strong one, be sure that dogs will be attached to them. The only way to know is by analysing your dreams and self-control. See Psalms

The Glory and The Power His Death Bought for us

  Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Today, I want to talk to you about the glory and power that Jesus gives to every Christian. As believers, we have been given a great privilege to be called children of God and to share in the inheritance of Christ. And with this privilege comes great responsibility to live our lives in a way that brings glory to God. In Ephesians 1:18-19, the Apostle Paul prayed for the Ephesian church, saying, "I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people, and his incomparably great power for us who believe." This passage reminds us that God has called us to a great hope and that we have been given access to his power through our faith in Christ. Furthermore, in 2 Corinthians 4:7, Paul says, "But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us." This verse re