Skip to main content

CALLING YOUR DESTINY OUT OF THE JUNGLE OF LIFE (Part 1)

A Deliverance Message to Sons & Daughters in Jesus.

Copyrighted© by Evangelist Oluyemi Stephen Beloved, First preached on 22/09/2003.
*********************

Text: Genesis 1: 1- 5.

✓ We are living in the world where the laughers laugh louder.
✓ We are living in the world where the weepers now groan deeper and longer with no hope of comfort.
*The sea of the world roars vehemently. The world system is so rough that it confuses itself.
*We are living in the world where the life will be smoother victim dies hard unnoticed.
*The world is set upon the fountains of many water yet the fiery furnace 🔥 of the world is not satisfied. Our habitats though surrounded with oceans and rock yet, burn as fire. Our world is consumed by fire of moral wickedness and engineered poverty.
*Even those who had it smooth in life die in air conditioner cars and glass houses. Their death still beat maximum security.
*The hurt ones of the world live long and yet in pain of life's denials.
The jungle of life is full of bitter and sweet experiences. Endurance is the music here, while struggle continues is our chorus. Read about divine promissory here Zechariah 9: 11- 12.
In this series, I will be talking on three things.
FOCUS:
1. YOURSELF AND YOUR TO BE.
2. THE SUFFERINGS OF DESTINY.
3. FIGHT TO FULFILL YOURS.
=====================

Prayer Focus 1:
<<Yourself And Your to Be>>
Psalms 134: 14.

- The Psalmist said "you are wonderfully and perfectly made".
- you have a destiny. You are an object of purpose. You are more than now: that is because you are created to exist unto the future. If there is anything to fight for that'll be "your to be" nature. It talks about who you are designed to be in life. Oh! "My to be" how beautiful you are? Your to be is in your hidden self and that is what God is looking for.
Case study: EXAMPLES OF ACHIEVERS WHO DIED NOT FULFILLING THEIR TO BE.
1. ABRAHAM: yes you heard me well. Abraham was a great dreamer, a seer and a prophet of God. His great Faith won him the greatest honour on Earth - he became "the friend of God". But do you know, Abraham died not receiving the promise of many children and great nation in his lifetime. God being faithful to his friends, go on to fulfil his end side of the promise and make his name great as promised.
- If you die your destiny dies with you. This is the best time to start sharing you visions and goal with your Joshua. If Abraham had failed to entrusted his entire business and household to Eliezer (his chief servant) his destiny and divine promises would have died with him till Jesus' birth.
2. MOSES: I see Moses as a great man in the Bible, an outstanding G.O. The pastor of the first largest church on earth. The leader and maker of leaders. The first man to be pronounced 'THE MAN OF GOD.'
Number 12:7 - He is "faithful in all my house". Jesus even testified to it that there is no one - there is no prophet like Moses in Israel. God testified to his greatness. All are in his dozier in the Bible: his success and great vision that he saw that no mortal man has achieved or saw. Still in all these things, sorry he died not fulfilling his destiny.
His Bishopric was broken and his destiny became a profit to another man.
Friends! why will you rely on flesh/ yourself? No. The arm of flesh will fail man. It takes more than being ordinary man to fulfill destiny and to glorified or immortalized your to be while you are alive, you need to go extra mile and stretch yourself beyond its limit.

EXAMPLE OF PEOPLE WHO FULFIL THEIR PURPOSE ARE ALL OVER THE BIBLE AND OUR SOCIETY TODAY. for example,
1. Joshua: was a servant who later became national leader and the general overseer of the church in wilderness. In obeying the Divine commandment in Joshua 1: 5, 7 and 9 he made it in life.
2. Ezra: was another man in the Bible who set his heart afire by the word of God. He later became a great revivalist. And the first man on Earth by my research to hold open air crusade.
Etc.
****************************
A man of destiny struggles through the rough road of life when there is no help.
✓ For you to be anything in life, work upon yourself and your to be.
✓ It requires divine operation to move your now self to become who you're made to be and going places achieving what you are made to achieve.
✓ It requires pray hard nature so as not to die hard and rough unfulfilled in life.
✓ Finally, a person without Christ (the anointed deliverer) will have compounded crises in life.
✓ Your journey out of the jungle of life to the throne of greatness begins with Jesus (The Word). Accepting the WORD (gospel truth) will set you free.
If you have accepted him, then let's pray in His name before we go back to put our human best to our businesses.

PRAYERS. <<Zechariah 9: 11-12>>
1. Praise God for giving you Christ (the anointed deliverer that has not and cannot fail). Amen.
2. Anything in my life attracting the negative side of life to me, come out by fire in the name of Jesus.
3. Cord of poverty and sufferings dragging my destiny backward, catch fire now and be broken in Jesus name.
4. Any future destroyer in relationship with me right now, my father and my God, expose him/her and separate us by fire in the name of Jesus.
5. Enemy of my good success pulling me down through emotional talk, the Lord rebuke you. Release me now in Jesus name.
6. Destiny stranglers chatting me on social media, my destiny is not for you, I blocked you out of my life in Jesus name.
7. Costly mistake that kills glorious destiny my life is not your portion.
8. Evil voices in the mouth of my counsellors and mentor meant to divert me into the pit of heresy I blocked you out and stopped you forever in Jesus name.
9. I am not a goat, I reject all manners of rubbish summoned against my life and glorious tomorrow in Jesus name.
10. Accident of destiny, you are not my portion in Jesus name.
11. Environmental disasters, hear the word of the Lord, you shall not kill my destiny/business/ family and finances in Jesus name.
12. Awkward financial system of this nation, you will not limit me as you do not dictate my future in Jesus name.
13. That little success of yesterday and of today shall not overshadowed my future glory and success in Jesus name.
14. My today, hear the word of the Lord, transport me into a fulfilled life in Jesus name.
15. Forces combatting my vision and good dreams, you are terminated in Jesus name.
16. Dark magic hired against me to frustrate and discourage me, I command you to loose your potency and fail over me in Jesus name.
17. Earth and everything in it, hear the word of the Lord, release my blessings/ customers/ and industry in Jesus name.
18. All I needed to achieve today will not be shifted or diverted in Jesus name.
19. Powers of delay, assigned to weaken my determination, fail and die in Jesus name.
20. (Now shout this loud and clear) My life! Come out of the jungle. Locate your palace in Jesus name.
21. I covered my life, homes, business and household with the blood of Jesus.
22. Diseases blowing around in the orbit of the universe shall not visit my home. You are not welcome in Jesus name.
23. Continue to prophesy...
24. Now take on your dancing shoe and dance out of shackles and chains of hopelessness because your Saviour and deliverer has risen for you. Hallelujah!

With Love from The preacher,
Evangelist Oluyemi Stephen Beloved.
Light of Hope Revival Ministry, Nigeria.
For prayer , counseling
+2348067031214.
oluyemistef@gmail.com
Find out more preaching/prayer video and discover how you can pray yourself into self deliverance.
WhatsApp +2348067031214.
Don't forget to like and share.
Thanks
Send me your Testimonies. I love to hear good news.
*** Kindly share with #loversofGod and #prayerwarriors
Jesus Resurrection Power Dome


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO OVERCOME WET DREAMS?

Spiritual husband, Marine wives, queen of coast and marine dogs are sources of wet dreams.  Get a copy of the book here © Evangelist Oluyemi Stephen Beloved, June 2018. Firstly, I like you to know that it happened  to me also over 25 years ago. I was a Christian and a minister at the time. I had no affinity or union with opposite sex whatsoever as at then. As a matter of fact, I was raped in my dream, so funny but it's not. It gave me  hell. Imagine fasting for 7 days against dream defilement and on the last day of dry fasting you still had the dream of defilement and woke up to see your pants all soak. I mean its suicidal. But I later find a solution through a counselor and a verse. I kept searching for a solution, all great deliverance minister that are elderly that I consulted were either suffering from the same or too proud to admit it. I will not stop. A prophet told me that it is normal, it happened to everyone. He said I should not worry. Really? But I walked away

DOGS ATTACKS & BITE IN DREAMS: ANOTHER BAD OMEN

If you've seen yourself bitten in the dreams by dogs then this write up is for you. dog attacks in the dream bad omen  © Oluyemi Stephen Beloved, 2017.  https://www.amazon.com/author/oluyemibeloved. Text: Philippians 3:2 “Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.” Marine dogs are familiar or water-witch animals that operate in the dreams of their victims. They are usually aggressive and fierce. Marine or water world is full of departments and various demonic animals such as leviathan, marine dogs, marine birds, marine snakes etc with each performing all sorts of evil works.    WHAT MARINE DOGS DO?  1. BODYGUARD : Spirit Husband do appoint this marine animal to watch over their spirit wives/boyfriends. If you know a person suffering from the grip of spirit husband/ wife, if the power lording over them is a strong one, be sure that dogs will be attached to them. The only way to know is by analysing your dreams and self-control. See Psalms

The Glory and The Power His Death Bought for us

  Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Today, I want to talk to you about the glory and power that Jesus gives to every Christian. As believers, we have been given a great privilege to be called children of God and to share in the inheritance of Christ. And with this privilege comes great responsibility to live our lives in a way that brings glory to God. In Ephesians 1:18-19, the Apostle Paul prayed for the Ephesian church, saying, "I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people, and his incomparably great power for us who believe." This passage reminds us that God has called us to a great hope and that we have been given access to his power through our faith in Christ. Furthermore, in 2 Corinthians 4:7, Paul says, "But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us." This verse re