Skip to main content

Dealing With Overly Wicked Bosses in Your Place of Work.

A prayer of Victory to Deal with Demonic Bosses

© Copyrighted by Evangelist Oluyemi Stephen Beloved, August 13th 2022.

Text: Deut 2: 25.

I like you to know that a wicked man can only be touched or changed by God. Also, God won't come down from heaven to do this. Rather, God speaks through our conquered human nature. In other words, you can change a wicked person through a convincing Godly characters.
On the other hands, some wicked people will not change even though God himself come down from heaven. They are carriers of Covenant of wickedness. They have given their souls over to prince of evil.
Such one at the apex of bureaucracy will hate and work against everyone that speak and walk in light and truth.

WHAT MUST YOU DO IF YOU ARE WITCH-HUNTED BY A WICKED BOSS?
1. Uphold an unbiased relationship. Show a godly character. To do this, your words must be seasoned with gospel. Do not answer back harshly or rudely for any reason. Read Ephesians 6: 5-8.
2. Do good and never join multitude to do or say evil against your boss or the company, Exodus 23: 2.
3. Single yourself out of fraudulent activity in that office even if it is what your boss want you to do. Do not submit to his coercive power to defraud or falsify reports. The Holy Bible says it's better to suffer as a Christian for what you didn't do than to suffer as criminal, I Peter 3: 17.
4. Do not shed tears as a coward or godless/faithless being. Rather, be strong and see his/her threats as comedy. Take your cool and ware a sweet calm smiling always. That is a weapon that confuses your enemies mostly. Read Daniel 11: 32.
5. Always, listen to Holy Spirit leading. You cannot afford to ignore The Holy Spirit just because you are in office. This is mistakes so many Christians made and were trapped.
6. Seek guardian or expert counseling.
=======================
...BUT IF YOUR BOSS GO FETISH AND BRAGS ABOUT IT...THEN...
It's time to show him his seat - under the feet of resurrected Jesus.
✓ When you have a witch as boss, you need to become a prophet. I mean, you have to communicate with your God often and maintain a regular fellowship with the Holy Spirit. That's because apart from the fact that he will fortify you against external attack, he will also give you expo on his next evil move and make a way of escape for you.

FEATURES OF A DEMONIC BOSS!
1. Witch-hunting
2. Aggressive and rude
3. Ingrate. Never appreciate your input and best contribution.
4. Theft. He steals others achievement, success stories, brilliant ideas etc.
5. Naturally selfish and arrogant
6. Sexually inclined. They often indulge in sexual harassment.
7. Fetish and diabolical
8. Hates Children of God. Their hatred is doubled when you are a real born again Christian and they know you won't compromise for anything.
9. They have common human weakness - transfer of aggressions from past life or homes to co staff in office.
10. They need salvation etc.

PRACTICAL PRAYER OF VICTORY
***Jeremiah 20: 11. Jeremiah 46:17.
1. Take time to dance and sing in victory at least 2 times a week. Now sing songs of praise to God. Appreciate God for your Calvary begotten victory
2. Hold the blood of Jesus against evil forces hired against staff of the company
3. Command evil pronouncement degree upon the company staff to loose grip and fail over you in Jesus name.
**Say this prayer in the morning before you go to office***
4. Evil concoction my Boss is using to bath every morning to instill fear and trembling in the heart of the staff, fail over me in Jesus name.
5. I bind every anti-peace spirit operating in my boss in Jesus name.
6. Demons of wickedness in my place of work, I bind you by fire and cast you out in Jesus name.
7. I bake my countenance in the furnace of the Holy Ghost. Anyone with demonic eyes that sees me today must summersault under the influence of the Holy Spirit.
8. Every dark magic hired against me in my place of work, I command you to fall on your owner in Jesus name.
9. Bringer of evil charms to my office, fall upon your charms in Jesus name.
10. Witchcraft trap set against me in my office, catch your owner in Jesus name.
11. As I go out today, I am walking in dominion, victory and power. No weapon formed against me shall stand.
12. Quotes Jeremiah 20:11 loud and clear.
**If your boss had robbed you of your promotion, incentive package or harassing you sexually, then pray like this...
13. Read Jeremiah 46:17, I declare that this man (bureaucratic Pharaoh) has passed his boundary and overstay his tenure, be transferred out and be replaced with godly and friendly person.
14. Whatever man has taken from me, I take them back now. Good things come to me in Jesus name.
15. Spiritual hijackers harassing my life and threatening my office, I cursed you in the name of Jesus. Loose your position now in Jesus name.
Now go on prophesy over your life. And feel your heart with faith, your face with joy and your mouth with praise.

For further help and counseling or should you care for prayer, you can contact me today.
With Love from,
Evangelist Oluyemi Stephen Beloved.
Light of Hope Revival Ministry
+2348067031214.
+2348062482454.
oluyemistef@gmail.com
115
People reached
10
Engagements
Distribution score
Evangelist Oluyemi Stephen Beloved Ministry
1 Comment
1 Share
Like
Comment
Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO OVERCOME WET DREAMS?

Spiritual husband, Marine wives, queen of coast and marine dogs are sources of wet dreams.  Get a copy of the book here © Evangelist Oluyemi Stephen Beloved, June 2018. Firstly, I like you to know that it happened  to me also over 25 years ago. I was a Christian and a minister at the time. I had no affinity or union with opposite sex whatsoever as at then. As a matter of fact, I was raped in my dream, so funny but it's not. It gave me  hell. Imagine fasting for 7 days against dream defilement and on the last day of dry fasting you still had the dream of defilement and woke up to see your pants all soak. I mean its suicidal. But I later find a solution through a counselor and a verse. I kept searching for a solution, all great deliverance minister that are elderly that I consulted were either suffering from the same or too proud to admit it. I will not stop. A prophet told me that it is normal, it happened to everyone. He said I should not worry. Really? But I walked away

DOGS ATTACKS & BITE IN DREAMS: ANOTHER BAD OMEN

If you've seen yourself bitten in the dreams by dogs then this write up is for you. dog attacks in the dream bad omen  © Oluyemi Stephen Beloved, 2017.  https://www.amazon.com/author/oluyemibeloved. Text: Philippians 3:2 “Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.” Marine dogs are familiar or water-witch animals that operate in the dreams of their victims. They are usually aggressive and fierce. Marine or water world is full of departments and various demonic animals such as leviathan, marine dogs, marine birds, marine snakes etc with each performing all sorts of evil works.    WHAT MARINE DOGS DO?  1. BODYGUARD : Spirit Husband do appoint this marine animal to watch over their spirit wives/boyfriends. If you know a person suffering from the grip of spirit husband/ wife, if the power lording over them is a strong one, be sure that dogs will be attached to them. The only way to know is by analysing your dreams and self-control. See Psalms

The Glory and The Power His Death Bought for us

  Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Today, I want to talk to you about the glory and power that Jesus gives to every Christian. As believers, we have been given a great privilege to be called children of God and to share in the inheritance of Christ. And with this privilege comes great responsibility to live our lives in a way that brings glory to God. In Ephesians 1:18-19, the Apostle Paul prayed for the Ephesian church, saying, "I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people, and his incomparably great power for us who believe." This passage reminds us that God has called us to a great hope and that we have been given access to his power through our faith in Christ. Furthermore, in 2 Corinthians 4:7, Paul says, "But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us." This verse re