Skip to main content

Calling Your Destiny Out of The Jungle of Life (part 2).

 Prayer Focus 2:

SUFFERINGS OF DESTINY

Copyright © Evangelist Oluyemi Stephen Beloved, 2003.


Text: Matthew 24: 35.


✓ Before a gold glitters it has to pass through fire so they say. ✓Suffering of destiny are those anti - destiny factors which will never allow the gold of man's life to glitter. They fight against help and assistance that man needed to arrive in stardom.

✓ There are some factors limitating against our life goals and ambition in life. 

✓ The wise ones say "destiny cannot be changed."

✓ Well, the thing is, the accident of destiny will suffer in life is so pathetic and confusing that many will never recover from it in a lifetime. It takes divine revelation, understanding of God's grace and provisions such as given victory and dominion to arise from our plain after we suffered accident of destiny.

Let me show you what evil and wicked powers can do with human destiny despite the saying "destiny cannot be changed."


THE PORTRAIT OF ANTI DESTINY FACTORS: 

1. Destiny Can Be Postponed. It can be delayed and it can be prolonged but they say it cannot be changed. This attack on a fixed destiny can make even a man of faith to loose ground especially when he lacks the revelation of the Lord Jesus Christ through the Word of God.

2. Destiny can be maltreated, shattered, marred and despised but cannot be changed. 

3. Destiny can be choked and oppressed among the thorns of spirit world (the seat of the wicked powers).

4. Destiny can be captured by the enemies and be hidden on the secret altar, kept from the destinator yet they say it cannot be changed.

5. Destiny can be imprisoned in the spirit. It can be sentenced to life imprisonment but they say it cannot be changed. 

6. Destinator can be misled out of his destiny. 

7. Destiny can be killed completely but they say it cannot be changed. 


Heaven and earth will pass but a jot in God's word shall not go unfulfilled.

What has God spoken concerning you? Regardless of the turbulent and raging storm of life, if you stay in God it will come to fulfilment. 


Why do you need to stay in God to be fulfilled? That is because outside there is death, inside of God there is life abundance. Staying in his will makes you stay alive to see the fulfillment of your destiny. Working outside his will leads you to that which can make you die before you see fulfillment. Burying ground is full of people who died not receiving their glorious tomorrow.

Please stay in God.

==================


Prayer Focus 3:

FIGHT TO FULFILL YOUR DESTINY.

Text: Ephesians 6:10.

***********************

√ if you will not fight 'your to be' nature will remain as life prisoner. 

√ A prayerless destinator is a prisoner of the world. 

√ Failure to fulfill your destiny makes you an offender 1st Kings 1: 21. 

√ You will be a giant failure if you will not fight for your excellence in life. 

Remember, at least 1000 souls die with you in your I don't care and lackadaisical nature because you have over 1000 souls to lift if you are lifted.


The word of God says fight the good fight of faith. In fighting for your destiny you have to fight in faith. Now to fight for your faith, your destiny, your future or your tomorrow you need the power of God in your life. Jesus has been made the power of God, the righteousness of God and the wisdom of God for you and I (I Cor. 1: 30). 


WHAT MUST YOU DO NOW? 

1. Give your life to Jesus. You need his power to fight your battle in life. That's because invisible battle are better fought with his power. He is the Master in supernatural warfare.

2. Accept the grace of God.

3. Come into the fellowship with the Holy Ghost. 

4. Rise in prayer now.

===================


PRAYERS

1. Thank God for this revelation. Appreciate him for your sure Calvary begotten victory.

2. Blood of Jesus liberate my destiny today in Jesus name.

3. Every power hired against my life and my destiny, expire and die. 

4. Accident of destiny program into my life, Holy Ghost fire, scatter them in Jesus name. 

5. Arrow of disaster fired into my destiny come out by fire in Jesus name. 

6. Witchcraft poison turning the heart of my destiny helpers against me, blood of Jesus neutralize it in Jesus name.

7. Every dark power dragging my destiny backward die in the name of Jesus.

8. Every polygamous power strangling life out of my destiny die in the name of Jesus.

9. Every platform the enemy has captured from me in the spirit realm by the power of the Holy Ghost I recover all in the name of Jesus.

10. Power oppressing my destiny helpers I crush you in the name of Jesus.

11. My father my fighter arise in your anger, every power that have captured my destiny, deal with them mercilessly in Jesus name.

12. Evil prophecy and the demonic dreams packaged into the mouth of leaders to mislead me out of the right path blood of Jesus terminate them.

13. My good dreams, my best human effort that has been imprisoned in the spirit, I order you to come out now in the name of Jesus.

14. Satanic judgement pronounced upon my destiny be cancelled by the blood of Jesus.

15. Who is cursing my star die by your curses in the name of Jesus.

16. Every power limitating against my goals in life be terminated in the name of Jesus.

17. Power to fulfill my destiny fall upon my life now in Jesus name.

18. Failure of fulfillment they signed and packaged for me, locate your owner, my life is not for you in Jesus name.

19. I cannot fail. Jesus never fail. I am fulfilling my destiny in Jesus name.

20. Killers of destiny at the gate of my father's house kill yourself.

21. Killers of destiny operating in my in-laws house I command you to kill yourself.

22. Killers of destiny in my place of work, operating in the church I attend or in the street I live in fail, fall, die.

23. My good vision, clear goals, brilliant ideas and enterprise come out of witchcraft prison in the name of Jesus.

24. Powers from my place of birth manipulating my life, targeting my destiny, replacing my career with fake one, today I command you to fail fall and die in the name of Jesus.

25. Anyone owing my destiny great amount of money, I order you to appear now and repay all in the name of Jesus.

26. Anywhere hands are joining hands against me Holy Ghost fire scatter them in Jesus name.

27. Let the anointing of the Holy Ghost that work against curse and spell begin to pour out on my life ceaselessly in the name of Jesus.

28. I receive power to gain grounds and go far in Jesus name.

29. Enemy verdict limiting my expansion, be terminated in Jesus name.

30. Evil power (nocturnal tax collector) visiting me in the night to collect my reward, blood of Jesus poison you in Jesus name.

31. Multiple arrows of affliction, confusion and abortion fired into my life and destiny, Holy Ghost fire remove them and fire them back to their owner. My wounds are healed in Jesus name.

32. Now bring out your prayer list, I mean your agenda and your plan for this year. Begin to decree, power of fulfillment fall upon my project in the name of Jesus.

33. Cover your destiny with the blood of Jesus now.

34. Appreciate God that answers prayer by fire.

35. Continue to prophesy good things upon yourself now.


Shalom!


With Love from The preacher,

Evangelist Oluyemi Stephen Beloved.

Light of Hope Revival Ministry, Nigeria.


For prayer , counseling

+2348067031214.

oluyemistef@gmail.com

www.jesusdome.blogspot.com


Find out more preaching/prayer video and discover how you can pray yourself into self deliverance.


Follow me on:

https://www.facebook.com/babaolowefans 


https://www.facebook.com/deliveryourself


https://www.twitter.com/oluyemistephen.


WhatsApp +2348067031214.


Access my songs free here:

https://audiomack.com/artist/evangelist-oluyemi-stephen-beloved 


https://www.youtube.com/user/firebaptizer


Don't forget to like and share. 


Thanks


Send me your Testimonies. I love to hear good news.


*** Kindly share with #loversofGod and #prayerwarriors 

#freeprayerlist 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO OVERCOME WET DREAMS?

Spiritual husband, Marine wives, queen of coast and marine dogs are sources of wet dreams.  Get a copy of the book here © Evangelist Oluyemi Stephen Beloved, June 2018. Firstly, I like you to know that it happened  to me also over 25 years ago. I was a Christian and a minister at the time. I had no affinity or union with opposite sex whatsoever as at then. As a matter of fact, I was raped in my dream, so funny but it's not. It gave me  hell. Imagine fasting for 7 days against dream defilement and on the last day of dry fasting you still had the dream of defilement and woke up to see your pants all soak. I mean its suicidal. But I later find a solution through a counselor and a verse. I kept searching for a solution, all great deliverance minister that are elderly that I consulted were either suffering from the same or too proud to admit it. I will not stop. A prophet told me that it is normal, it happened to everyone. He said I should not worry. Really? But I walked away

DOGS ATTACKS & BITE IN DREAMS: ANOTHER BAD OMEN

If you've seen yourself bitten in the dreams by dogs then this write up is for you. dog attacks in the dream bad omen  © Oluyemi Stephen Beloved, 2017.  https://www.amazon.com/author/oluyemibeloved. Text: Philippians 3:2 “Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.” Marine dogs are familiar or water-witch animals that operate in the dreams of their victims. They are usually aggressive and fierce. Marine or water world is full of departments and various demonic animals such as leviathan, marine dogs, marine birds, marine snakes etc with each performing all sorts of evil works.    WHAT MARINE DOGS DO?  1. BODYGUARD : Spirit Husband do appoint this marine animal to watch over their spirit wives/boyfriends. If you know a person suffering from the grip of spirit husband/ wife, if the power lording over them is a strong one, be sure that dogs will be attached to them. The only way to know is by analysing your dreams and self-control. See Psalms

The Glory and The Power His Death Bought for us

  Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Today, I want to talk to you about the glory and power that Jesus gives to every Christian. As believers, we have been given a great privilege to be called children of God and to share in the inheritance of Christ. And with this privilege comes great responsibility to live our lives in a way that brings glory to God. In Ephesians 1:18-19, the Apostle Paul prayed for the Ephesian church, saying, "I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people, and his incomparably great power for us who believe." This passage reminds us that God has called us to a great hope and that we have been given access to his power through our faith in Christ. Furthermore, in 2 Corinthians 4:7, Paul says, "But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us." This verse re