Skip to main content

REJECTING EVIL PROPHESY

 REJECTING EVIL PROPHESY

© By Evangelist Oluyemi Stephen Beloved, August 22nd 2022.
**********************


✓ Take your time to stop the lies in the mouth of true prophets before they package you for disaster.
✓ Likewise beware of visions/dreams and prophecies that seem to be true especially when it's coming from false prophets. False prophets are liars faking to be mouthpieces of God.
So, how do you tell the truth from the false? O well, listen to your spirit voice. If you are in the Holy Ghost you will never follow a stranger but if you have the same spirit of falsehood in you they will become your best of friends.

TEXT: JOSHUA 24: 19 - 24.
So, why is it difficult for this prophet to accept your profession of faith. Though a prophet, yet he is still human anyway. The people want to serve the Lord and prophesy it, why won't the prophet let them be. Why cursing them and sending arrows of weakness to the people's faith hearts?
Like the elders in Joshua Church, they rejected the lies in the mouth of their papa in the Lord and use their mouth to decree positive attitude to God. Likewise today, we are surrounded with high and mighty seers and soothsayers who came on the pulpit to kill glorious destiny and future with prophesy and visions. Regrettably though, some of these revelation were engineered from the kingdom of darkness and were put in the mouth of true prophets in their weak moment. They can mar or make the recipient. God expect you and I to reject such evil pronouncement.
So, today, we will be rejecting such lies. They are lies because they do not conform with the original manuscript of our designer. The manuscript says in Psalms 148:14 that we were wonderfully and perfectly made. We belong to God. And the account of our formation were recorded and placed before God continually.
Q: Can I do this?
A: Yes you can. You are designed to choose what's best for you in life.

= Read Daniel 11:31 - 35 || NIV.

11:31 'His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation.
11:32 With flattery he will corrupt those who have violated the covenant, BUT THE PEOPLE WHO KNOW THEIR GOD WILL FIRMLY RESIST HIM.
11:33 'Those who are wise will instruct many, though for a time they will fall by the sword or be burned or captured or plundered.
11:34 When they fall, they will receive a little help, and many who are not sincere will join them.
11:35 Some of the wise will stumble, so that they may be refined, purified and made spotless until the time of the end, for it will still come at the appointed time."
PRAYER
1. (Mention your name with aggression and faith and say this with a loud voice) you are what God says you are by His grace in Jesus name.
2. I Cor. 1: 30 - I am the righteousness of God through Jesus Christ. I shall serve the Lord and shall excel in all good works.
3. Anyone who say you won't make it for choosing Christianity, it's a lie. God word says God exalt the horns of his people and the praise of his saints - Psalms 148: 14. Prophesy upon yourself that "I am lifted".
4. Lies in the mouth of foretellers, designed to ruin my life, blood of Jesus, terminate them now in the name of Jesus Christ.
5. Prophecies of death and disaster, engineered from marine kingdom or witchcraft coven and delivered to me through a known and noted soothsayer, you are not my portion. I fire you back to the sender in Jesus name.
6. Bringer of evil revelations and dreams, by the blood of Jesus Christ, I shut down your sight and mouth in Jesus name.
7. My life and destiny hear the word of the Lord. You are fixed and divinely corrected from every accident of destiny I have suffered in life through demonic messages and messengers in Jesus name.
8. Satanic prophet(s) assigned to me from kingdom of darkness, you will not succeed. Fail, fall and fumble in Jesus name.
9. Dark tongues cursing my life, business and marriage, loose your grip upon me hence forth in Jesus Christ name.
10. My life, come out of the bondage of demonic indoctrination.
11. Satanic messages poisoning my faith life and killing my lion man spirit, blood of Jesus terminate them.
12. Spiritual words from perverted tongues used to tie me or my destiny helper down in one religious gathering against my wish, I command you to fade and be terminated in Jesus name.
===============
Now I want you to reject all bad things you have heard in your life, including bad thoughts and strange voices in your imagination that have been programmed to curse you daily. Stop them now.
13. I stop evil prophet and seers in my life. JESUS the greatest prophet and bishop of our faith life, deliver me.
14. I am not a failure. I am a winner
15. I am not a wretched pauper but I am rich and healthy. I know my God supplies all my need according to his riches in glory
16. Hallelujah!
17. Go on now stop all opposing tongues and prophesy all good things from the word of God upon yourself.
✓Don't forget to like, share and comment below if you believe this.

Shalom!
With Love from The preacher,
Evangelist Oluyemi Stephen Beloved.
Light of Hope Revival Ministry, Nigeria.
For prayer, counseling or to support us call this number
+2348067031214.
oluyemistef@gmail.com
Find out more preaching/prayer video and discover how you can pray yourself into self deliverance.
WhatsApp +2348067031214.
Don't forget to like and share.
Thanks
Send me your Testimonies. I love to hear good news.
*** Kindly share with #loversofGod and #prayerwarriors
Do you believe that evil dreams, visions, prophecies and false prophets cannot stop you and alter god's divine agenda for your life? If you believe comment in the box below that I cannot be stopped by evil revelations. I am candidate of grace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO OVERCOME WET DREAMS?

Spiritual husband, Marine wives, queen of coast and marine dogs are sources of wet dreams.  Get a copy of the book here © Evangelist Oluyemi Stephen Beloved, June 2018. Firstly, I like you to know that it happened  to me also over 25 years ago. I was a Christian and a minister at the time. I had no affinity or union with opposite sex whatsoever as at then. As a matter of fact, I was raped in my dream, so funny but it's not. It gave me  hell. Imagine fasting for 7 days against dream defilement and on the last day of dry fasting you still had the dream of defilement and woke up to see your pants all soak. I mean its suicidal. But I later find a solution through a counselor and a verse. I kept searching for a solution, all great deliverance minister that are elderly that I consulted were either suffering from the same or too proud to admit it. I will not stop. A prophet told me that it is normal, it happened to everyone. He said I should not worry. Really? But I walked away

DOGS ATTACKS & BITE IN DREAMS: ANOTHER BAD OMEN

If you've seen yourself bitten in the dreams by dogs then this write up is for you. dog attacks in the dream bad omen  © Oluyemi Stephen Beloved, 2017.  https://www.amazon.com/author/oluyemibeloved. Text: Philippians 3:2 “Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.” Marine dogs are familiar or water-witch animals that operate in the dreams of their victims. They are usually aggressive and fierce. Marine or water world is full of departments and various demonic animals such as leviathan, marine dogs, marine birds, marine snakes etc with each performing all sorts of evil works.    WHAT MARINE DOGS DO?  1. BODYGUARD : Spirit Husband do appoint this marine animal to watch over their spirit wives/boyfriends. If you know a person suffering from the grip of spirit husband/ wife, if the power lording over them is a strong one, be sure that dogs will be attached to them. The only way to know is by analysing your dreams and self-control. See Psalms

The Glory and The Power His Death Bought for us

  Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Today, I want to talk to you about the glory and power that Jesus gives to every Christian. As believers, we have been given a great privilege to be called children of God and to share in the inheritance of Christ. And with this privilege comes great responsibility to live our lives in a way that brings glory to God. In Ephesians 1:18-19, the Apostle Paul prayed for the Ephesian church, saying, "I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people, and his incomparably great power for us who believe." This passage reminds us that God has called us to a great hope and that we have been given access to his power through our faith in Christ. Furthermore, in 2 Corinthians 4:7, Paul says, "But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us." This verse re